Reading List For Jaunary 2018 - Week 4

https://www.notion.so/melsreadingrecommendations/Jan-18-Week-4-8162068f888845c5be351ec120e274f6

Lots about writing and blogging this week in my reading. I found some good articles with writing guidelines I think could help lots of folks move towards professional writing, and help improve things for those of us that write on a regular basis.

One call out to the TLJ article about the baby boomer mentality. I enjoyed it. I don't know if the movie is meant to be that heavy, but it's a good thought piece on the dynamics between generations and what it has cost in the relationship between them.

Happy reading!


Comments

Most Read Posts

Ready, Tester One? *GO!*

Learning From Failure: The Tricky iOS Environment

Postman In The Pipeline: Newman Delivers