Media List for March 2018 - Week 2

March 2018 - Week 2

This week saw me reading a lot about Black Panther, listening to the sound track and generally enjoying it's ride in the box office. You'll find new headers this week to look into. Movies, music, books are all there, including a header listing my own publications, because it pushes me to write more and put my ideas out there.

From what I hear, Wrinkle In Time isn't fairing as well as it's brother-in-arms. That makes me sad as it's more focused on women and a young girl, being empowered. People that are fans of the book need to take a moment and realized that movies are a different medium and they should be allowed to take some liberties with the story. Most of the negative feedback seems to be coming from some folks that don't like the movie version because it wasn't true to the book. I got over the notion of things being true to a book when the first Dune movie came out, and again when Handmaiden's Tale (the movie, not the series, though the series is going beyond the book) had a better ending than the book.

Lots to read this week! Enjoy!


Comments

Most Read Posts

Ready, Tester One? *GO!*

Learning From Failure: The Tricky iOS Environment

Postman In The Pipeline: Newman Delivers